Monday, March 4, 2013

Spotlight : Modern Arks

Good Afternoon!

I love being introduced to creative and inventive people.  Recently I was working with a client and she was wanting touches of rustic pieces in her home.  When it came to the dining room to fit her perfectly square dining space we knew we didn't want to go with a rectangular table or square table.  As I was doing my research I came across an article in Design Sponge.  I was intrigued and looked them up on Etsy.



Beautiful right?  

This is what caught my eye..

This was the dining table I needed!

Jamie, the creative behind Modern Arks was so very pleasant to work with.  He was great in communication and when we got the piece in it was exactly what we asked for.  The craftsmanship is amazing.  Truly an artist.


finished..

It is just absolutely stunning! So if you are looking for that handmade, craftsmanship detail please go check Modern Arks out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...