Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can It Be?

My husband and I bought a home about 2 1/2yrs ago and we have been in renovation mode ever since. I love seeing the changes from what was to what it can be.



There's my little guy helping his Daddy : ) This is our family room with some remnants of the old carpet that was old and dirty. I told my husband I wanted hardwood floors and hardwood floors I got. ; ) Did he have a task at hand because not only did he have to remove the carpet from that room but every room on our main floor. Do you think that was too much to ask? .. at least he was up for the challenge


The room finally cleared out and ready for hardwood.



The first boards go down and the excitement is electric!


He is so proud! Hickory!



Then issues with a sloping floor but my superman fixed it.






I think he did a great job. Hardwood finished!

Can what was ugly be beautiful again? I sure think it can. We are definitely on the process of doing so for this diamond in the rough.

P.S. Pottery Barn giveaway @ urbanfarmgirlandco.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...