Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Freshening Up

Good Morning!

I have gotten spring fever.  Yes, the restlessness I get when change is needed in my home.

A couple years ago we put in hickory flooring in our hallway, which I absolutely adore.  The paint color at the time I really liked and it went with just about everything.

Time has changed my mind.  I found that the yellowy undertone of the paint was picking up in the flooring.  I really don't like it.  It started making me feel sad.  Color can so affect your mood.

I have been so inspired by some interiors that have a lighter hue and the spaces feel so clean and fresh.


So here I am painting a light color on my wall (which by the way scares me...)


First coat down and today I put second coat on.  I will carry this color into my foyer and living room.  The hallway already feels so much better and so do I.

Just in case you're wondering I am using Benjamin Moore "Pearl Gray"

Have you caught spring fever yet?
How are you sprucing up your home for spring?

BTW..
Today I finalize on trim pieces for tile for client.  Can't wait to see the installation on that.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...