Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now




I love beautiful photography. Photography that transports me into the scene and makes my senses come alive.

My husband kept
telling me that I needed to check out these pictures of a guy he knows. He said his work was amazing. Well like any normal wife, I didn't believe him. After a couple of weeks he brought it up again, and pulled the photos up on the computer. I was speechless. The pictures took my breath away. This guy captures the pure beauty of nature, and I'd like to share some of his photography with you.























His name is Steven Stryde and he's a forestry officer. Can you believe
that this isn't his full time profession? What an amazing gift!


Take time today to enjoy the beauty and design of nature and let your senses come alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...