Sunday, August 29, 2010

Maybe You Need Some Cushion

Several months ago I was looking at my living room and noticing that even though I had warm colors on the wall and in the furniture it still was a room that didn't invite me in. The sofa, no matter how beautiful wasn't beckoning me to sit. The solution - pillows. Bought some from Ikea at a wonderful price. They have such great selection. Great for those of us who are on a budget.






The chairs on my front porch needed life and I got these at a great deal from Kohl's



for $5. I love great deals. : )


Pillows are a great way to be daring with color and pattern. Liven up your space with these pillows..

Pottery Barn - Olive Tree Pattern Pillow Cover
CB2 - Taxi Pillow


Pillows can add a place of comfort, style and a pop of color. Have a great week all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...