Friday, December 3, 2010

Modern Christmas Trees

I like new ways of decorating for the Holidays and what better way than to jazz up the Christmas tree. Check these ideas out...

Love the color scheme..crisp and fresh. A weathered urn for the base is so unique.


An acrylic Christmas tree for those of you who are minimalist. Really like this one..no clutter : )



Upside down..interesting..


Here's a plywood "Green Christmas Tree". I love how it was put with mid-century modern furniture.


Most of all we cannot forget about the "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree".



Thanks to southernliving.com
inventorspot.com
thisnext.com
thecheekycafe.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. This year, I think I'm going for the Charlie Brown Cmas tree! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charlie brown tree IS my tree. I've had the same 2 ft artificial tree for 10 years! I shall upgrade soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...