Friday, April 29, 2011

Random Happenings To Share

How many of you got up to watch Prince William & Katherine get married?
We sure did..bright and early at 3am.  My girls and I camped out in our family room.

Had a fire going...

One of my daughters made this in honor of the big day : )

And here I am in all my exhausted glory..lol.  We had a great time.  

Another random happening..I received my first blog award from Curiouser and Curiouser.

There are rules to the Versatile blogger award which are below:
Thank the person who gave you the aware by linking back to them in your post
Tell us seven things about yourself
Award Fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

I think this is a great way to spread a bit of wonder across the blogosphere and introduce you all to some new people so here we go:
 
Seven Things About Me

1.  I love all styles of interior design
2.  I am not a morning person
3.  I like my coffee with lots of sugar
4.  Would love to be known as an inspiration for change
5.  I am Puerto Rican
6.  I am always looking for the store no one else will shop at and finding hidden treasures
7.  I am a wife and mother of 3  (doesn't that make 8 things about me? )

Fifteen Newly Discovered Blogs
10.  Maison B


BTW  ..
I will continue my trip to Chicago on Monday's post.  Lots of neat things I will like to share with you.  Have a great weekend all and take time to recover from the lack of sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...