Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Heart Is Here..

Good Afternoon!

After all the election madness.. I want to focus on the east coast.  I grew up in New Jersey and I would go almost every weekend to Brooklyn to see my grandmother or the shore.  I have so many fond memories there.

I remember so many nights as a teenager I would walk the beach and pray for my future husband.  It was so wonderful to walk those sandy shores with him.


Sharing the experience with my kids (walking with my sister and my parents who still live there).
Yes, my hair was being blown by the wind..lol




Picking up shells


driving over the George Washington Bridge.


My heart is there and my prayers are with everyone who has suffered and who are going through another storm.

I read on the The Decorista how you can help with the effort in New York.  Her list is very detailed and I encourage everyone to get involved.  God bless you all.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...