Friday, November 30, 2012

A New But Familiar Shop

Good Evening!

Today was a pretty awesome day..
I am so happy that our town got a brand new store and I know most of you know who she is..

 

Love her sense of style and the unique pieces she creates. 



 The shop immediately drew me in.  I felt right at home.  There is something about aged materials that says you can just be yourself .. relax.


Needing character in your home...this is definitely the place to shop.


 Dying over that sign!

A touch of whimsy..


 So many goodies that I wanted to buy..
but I did come home with 2 things.
This gorgeous piece..

 Will be repurposed into something awesome in the near future : )
and
 this hook will hang some pretty plants in my kitchen.


 Thank you, Urban Farmgirl!  You just made our town a whole lot cooler : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...