Friday, June 7, 2013

Dining Room Reveal

Good Afternoon!
 
I am so happy that I have finished giving our dining room a fresh update.
You can see what it looked like before here
 
 Changed the placement of the mirror and the space feels so much bigger.  Paint colors add to the space being able to breathe.
 
 The art is actually vintage tv trays.  I love the pattern and how it adds life (I don't have a green thumb at all)
 
These chairs I got for $10.  LOVE!  The fur is from Ikea.
 
 A Mexican blanket on table makes it feel inviting like you're on a picnic.
 
 
 
 
Changed curtains to simple and white.  
 
And our view to outside.

Little changes can make a big difference.  

What updates are you doing?  What changes have you done in your home to welcome in the summer season?






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...