Thursday, October 7, 2010

Treasure Hunting

While I was getting the (darn) gray out of my hair and a much needed cut I began talking with the owner about antiques. Dan's salon (The Fuzz) and his restaurant (Octane) has such cool pieces that I knew he would have the answer on places I could check out.


He mentioned a place called "Continental Antiques". I made plans to go the next day .

Here are some of the special pieces I found that were really cool.


A lot of the things he purchases come from Europe.







If you look closely you can see my son and my daughter..lol.



Isn't that just exquisite?

Go treasure hunting this weekend. You never know what you will find :)

Thanks to Continental Antiques (www.continental-antiques.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...