Friday, January 13, 2012

Git-R-Done And Some Fun

Happy Friday, Everybody!!
  We finally got snow here (not that I am complaining about all the warm weather we had) but it was so good to see my kids having fun sledding.

Our kitchen is definitely a work in progress and will be for quite some time as we make decisions and refund the budget : )
(Curt, our friend and contractor)

I hate the swirls in the ceilings.  That will have to be taken care of : ) 

Fixing the skylights from the inside.  Cracks and water damage no more.



 Do you see that lovely piece of stainless steel?


 It's my new LG dishwasher! Which we got here at a local store at a discount (love sales).  I am so excited.  It is so quiet.  My other one, I wish I had a picture of it, was so old that it sounded like a train coming through the kitchen...not to mention the front panel came off it too.  One appliance down and three more to go.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.































1 comment:

  1. Nice. I'm telling you that kitchen is going to be amazing, its so full of potential. Love that skylight, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...