I know you all know that renovations are a tedious process but when it's all complete the joy of accomplishment will be your pride and joy. I do enjoy seeing the transformation no matter how slow the process.
Here is my kitchen..
It's a really good size for our family. I have two skylights which I adore.
Now this is what I hate about the space
1. The flowery border...seriously! It makes the height of my ceiling feel a lot lower.
2. The appliances that are old and white.
3. Faux marble green countertops with the white edging
4. The fan..everytime I open the cabinet it smacks right into it.
5. The knobs that are gold with the center of white
6. The floor..yep, no terra cotta for me and finally...
7. I like color so the white paint has to go to..it doesn't work having kids (for me)
We started getting major leaks around the one skylight over the sink area and one in our family room (I will share the process of getting it fixed in another post). Since they had to get fixed we are going to paint. Yippee!!
Isn't that wallpaper hideous?!
It's starting to feel taller in here already : )
I hope your life is full of wonderful transformations. Have a great weekend all : )
BTW.. Check out this blog CreateGirl. She will help you with color for your home and among many other design ideas. She inspires me and she includes you in the conversation..love that : )