Monday, February 27, 2012

Cushy Seats And Cushy Feet

Good Afternoon!
I went recently with the family to Cherry Hill, New Jersey to go shopping.  When I saw the Crate and Barrel sign I had to go in to get my fix.

These chairs were calling my name.  I also took note of their rugs..

I have a similar chair I bought at a consignment store but needs to be reupholstered.  This was a great visual for me : )

A chair for a cottage or a sunroom?

Now onto some great textures.
This pillow felt like you were putting your hand on smooth stones.

From a distance it looks like stone..

It's really a plush rug...and it truly is so cozy on the feet.

Another..

Love looking and sizing things up.  Have more rooms to remodel and decorate in the future..
Have a wonderful week all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...