Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shopping In Jersey : Part 1

Good Afternoon!!

I am still in New Jersey.  My father continues to make strides every day..so grateful!
In the midst of his care we have had some fun as well..
We built a firepit and with the nice mild temps it was great for me and the kids.



I have done some scouting out of some places and I must say they need to be on your list if you are ever in the South Jersey area.
While I was taking my mother out for a walk I spotted this place that was tucked away...The Emporium.


Fell in love with the rafters..simply gorgeous!
Are you ready for the eye candy?



These doors made my heart sing..the carvings are beautiful works of art.
I think the mirror speaks for itself.



This painting is huge..would make an amazing statement piece in a home.




WWII Navy Ship telescope.


Now this took the cake for me..my mouth was drooling.  It reached into my latin heritage.


I was really surprised about their prices and in a good way.
424 High Street City of Burlington, New Jersey 08016
609-747-8333
Open every day 11am - 5pm


There will be other shop tours coming your way. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...