Saturday, April 21, 2012

This Never Happens To Me

How's your weekend going so far?

We went on a little getaway with the kids this past week..
celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary and the kid's birthdays.


We had a beautiful condo..
Our view : )

We had such a wonderful time..Corey and I said we have to make more time to do stuff like this.

Earlier this year I entered into a contest by Shadow Mountain Home.
I entered and I never think I am going to win anything.  Well, this time I did!
 I won a rug : )

So, I get to go on vacation and as soon as I get back a rug is brought to my door.  Here it is..

Lots of color.  I am thinking about putting it in my son's room.  

Hope the rest of your weeekend is awesome : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...