Friday, July 6, 2012

What About This As A Backsplash?

Good Morning!

I am always thinking about the next project at my house.  What's been on my mind is thinking through all the design pieces I want in my kitchen.  

I know that I still want carrera marble as the majority of my backsplash.  I began thinking, being the natural light junkie that I am, that I would add a mirrored backsplash (small quantity) opposite of the window in my kitchen.  It would expand the space ( I have a galley style) ,  will bounce more natural light, and I still get a view of the outside while I am cooking.

Here are some kitchens that are inspiring me..

I love the aged look!

 It's really like adding an extra window in the space.

I am dreaming..
I wish I could just do that today.  This idea will plague me until I make it a reality..lol


What do you think?  Would you put this in your home instead of granite or a subway tile backsplash?

BTW..
Will have pics on Monday of the pelmuts up in my kitchen : )
Had a wonderful time with my husband's family from Newfoundland.  It was great- hadn't seen them in 6yrs.  I know it's crazy!  
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend : )














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...