Monday, July 16, 2012

They Are Finally Up

 Good Morning!

It's been awhile and I have missed the blog and all of you : )

Corey and I finally got the pelmuts up but I must tell you it was hard work getting them secure.  He built them to last forever.  If you want to read more about it go here.
 We are getting the anchors put in the wall to hold them up because it was a little heavy.

 (anchors)
You also have to use L-Brackets to mount them up on the wall.

After all the hard work..here they are up in my kitchen
 



 I am so happy with them.  It really was a family project and we had a great time doing it.

What are your favorite window treatments?

BTW..
Tile is being laid in the Byron job.  Paint has gone on the walls and the space has so much more life.  It is so exciting : )

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...