Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can It Be: Family Room Video

Hello everyone!  I hope you all are having a great Monday.
  I promised a video about the family room and the progress thus far.  This gives you a chance to see this room live.  Thanks to my awesome daughter, who videotaped it for me.  After the video there are pictures of different angles of the room.

 


The family room has that outdoor cabin feel.  I really believe that your house needs to represent the people that live there..needs to have their voice.  If you look at your home as an organism - what should it be saying?

This room is my husband's favorite.  When I go in there it speaks, Corey, with elements of the rest of us.

 The coziness of the fire is me and the kids..we hate to be cold.

 The hardwood floors are all about one of my daughters who deal w/ some allergies.

 The furniture is our first set when we got married..which is why I want to keep them and have them reupholstered.  I am sentimental.  The rug is me..love old things that have a story.

Pictures, books, liberty bell (a trip I took the kids on to my home away from home), and the horse that one of my daughter's made.

This is like my husband and son going fishing.

There will be more to come as I share about our other projects.

Would love to hear how you're home speaks..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...