Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Love For This Stone

I am having a love affair with this stone


Carrera Marble.
It's classic.  You won't have to worry about it not being on trend.  I want to have this in my kitchen going up on the walls with maybe a concrete countertop or a honed dark granite.
Here are some kitchens that are inspiring me.


Love the brick pattern.

from COTE DE TEXAS

from Tommy Smythe via decorpad.com
This kitchen has warmth and character.  So here is the inspiration to my dream : )  I better get to work and start peeling off wallpaper.

What about you?  What is inspiring you to create your beautiful space?

2 comments:

  1. Having any of those kitchen will make me sooo happy. In my dreams! haha.. but that marble stone is indeed a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just priced it and it's not that bad. Want to put it in today. I guess for the time being it will be in my dreams as well : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...