Monday, February 28, 2011

Can It Be : Wood Stove

Hello, everyone!
I am finally going to share about one of my favorite things in my home..the wood stove  : )
  If you remember I wrote about how my husband surprised me with this.


We had it sit in our garage for awhile until we got closer to the fall and I was just itching with anticipation to get it in the space.


Our good friend, Curt, came and helped us again.  They had a slightly difficult time getting everything in line.

I am going to let the pics tell the story here : )


 And now the finished product
TA DA



We put the fire on as soon as the project was finished.  So very happy (big cheesy grin on my face)!
If you have any questions about the details of this project we would love to answer you.

I am going to do a video on the family room so you can see what we have done and what still needs to be done.  It's our renovation journey.


BTW..check out one of my favorite designers, Angelo Surmelis behind the scenes of his furniture line. 
http://www.youtube.com/angelosurmelis#p/u/1/1FZzEUYSmg4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...