Monday, February 21, 2011

Design = Passionate People

Not too long ago I got connected via the blog with a wonderful person who is passionate about what they love and went after it full force.

Her name is Dana..


and she has a love for everything vintage!  My kind of girl : )  She has inspired me because I am a mother of 3.. a stay at home mom who homeschools and have a husband who is very busy with his work and have aspirations of my own.  Dana is a stay at home mom who pursued after her dream and is doing it!  I am more motivated today because she took that step.  

So, I have decided to start a series here on Modern Earth Design about passionate people.  Design isn't only about beautiful things but it's also on creating the life we desire and being fulfilled in doing so.

Thank you, Dana.

Please check out these links to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...