Monday, February 14, 2011

Season Change

The season is changing!  I can say that because we have been so cold here in the midwest with all the snow and it is finally starting to melt away. Having 40 degree weather is a heat wave..lol.

One of the things we can do to celebrate spring is to bring in plants.  I got so tired of just seeing white outside that I bought some succulents.  That works best for me since I don't have a green thumb. Ok, let's say I have more like a death thumb when it comes to greenery!


Isn't that beautiful?  Gorgeous and unique.



Using this as an inspiration..why not put them in wine glasses.

Here's something else I'm loving - Terrariums!



Air plants...



Welcome spring!  Welcome life!


Thanks to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...