Friday, June 24, 2011

2 Days Left

Hello : )  
It is crunch time for me here.  I was hoping to have a finished room to show all of you but that will have to wait as carpenters are still working on the space.  Today they are to put in some cabinetry, ceiling tiles, and the two chandeliers that I got from Ikea.

Here is my daughter, one of the slew of volunteers helping paint and do graphics.
Our whole family has gotten involved.  My other daughter helping me with the reupholstering of 2 seat cushions.


My husband who has helped me with two sets of chairs.  Today still sanding and hopefully will be final stain by this evening.


If anyone says refinishing chairs is easy..don't believe them (LOL).

More updates next week.  Have a great weekend everyone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...