Monday, June 27, 2011

Before and After

Happy Monday!  

I am very happy to have my sister here from New Jersey, what a great way to end a very busy but rewarding 9 days of major renovation for Rockford Sharefest .  The teachers lounge is still not done but will be soon.
I wanted to show you a before and after of two chairs that my husband, Corey, and I refinished.

The chairs came from B&H in town.  Love these!  The backrest is leather and also underneath the seat cushion.  I got them for an amazing deal and new they had to go in the teachers lounge.

Here is the reveal...

We sanded and painted with an oil based paint.  The paint cures in 7 days.  The fabric was from Hancock Fabrics .  I just think it has new life.

Well, I am going to go and spend time with my sister.  Hope you all have a great week.


4 comments:

  1. chairs are amazing!!! I love them! I so wish I knew how to do that! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Courtney, I don't know of anythig you can't do ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!
    Envisioning change is not a gift we all have. We can learn techniques to do so...and it still comes down to passion and determination.

    Happy to trip upon your blog.
    Thank the Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ms jacbenimble! I love taking what others might pass up and bringing out it's potential. I so appreciate your encouragement. Thank you again for visiting : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...