Friday, December 23, 2011

Real Christmas Drama

Good Morning!
Christmas is now just around the corner and the excitement is building for my kids.  

My husband is a part of a Christmas production that our church puts on every year.  There are a total of six performances and they are just halfway through.

(my husband playing the red and white guitar)
It truly is amazing..great video, music, and drama!

Not only am I enjoying the play but the theatrics that Ralph Lauren displays for Christmas ;)

 His Style is Classic.

 Rustic Earthiness.

 Casual Elegance.

 Here is my piece that I enjoy that holds my wonderful coffee.

 Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog. Have a happy holiday to you and your family.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I should thank you just the same! I am so glad we connected and I wish you a Happy Holiday and New Year as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...