Friday, December 2, 2011

A Mini House Tour

Good Afternoon!
I am starting late today..running errands and getting my in-laws on time to catch the bus to the airport.  We had a wonderful visit with them.

Last night the music department at HCC had a Christmas party to thank all the volunteers and staff.  It was a wonderful time : )


My in-laws came too : )

Joe and his lovely wife hosted it at their home.  He has done sound for some of the most well known bands.  I asked him for a tour and he graciously said yes and allowed me to take some pics.

Living Room
Love the tall ceilings...18ft.

This blew me away..his theater room
Love Stevie Wonder!
Has anyone gone to any Christmas parties yet? or..  Are you planning on going to any?

Wishing you all the best this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...