Monday, September 10, 2012

Some Changes..

Good Afternoon!

I have been working with the amazing SARA!  Yes, she rocks and is an absolute genius at what she does.  I gave her the task of coming up with a logo for Modern Earth Design.  I think she did a brilliant job... so

TaDa..


I will soon have my page cleaned up and the header changed.  It's a wonderful feeling to see what was once just a dream begin to become reality.  

If you need someone to help you with a logo design and branding let me know : )

Hope you all have a great day!!

BTW...

I am on Jane.Tv .  All you have to do is go to the DIY section and scroll down and you will see some of my content on there.  This is so exciting.  While you are there check out the rest of the site..so much good information and shows to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...