Friday, December 7, 2012

Pantone Color 2013: Emerald

Good Afternoon!

I was so excited to hear about Pantone's color choice for 2013!

It's not only beautiful but it speaks.  For me the color says wealth and something flourishing and being productive.  I don't know about you but I want that in my life : )

You'll see this color in fashion..



And interiors.  Now if you are not comfortable painting a room with this bold color..


You can do it in doses.  
I love the headboards in this girls room.

(via)

How about curtains as an accent to the deep grey walls..

(via)

Love how Miss Tobi Fairley just used two lamps to give it the right amount of pop!


A stripe down the stairs in Emerald or even outlining picture frames.


So, many ideas.
Will you be incorporating it in your decor this year? or does it not even matter to you?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...