Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unconventional Christmas Trees

Good Afternoon!
Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait to go to our local tree farm and get our Christmas tree.


(us last year)

Not everyone likes real Christmas trees or fake ones.
There are those "Artsy" people who always think outside the box and inspire us to think beyond the traditional.


Here are some that have caught my eye..

Would be great for a library.


Whirly Candleholder Christmas Tree
Great idea and when the season is done make them into terrariums : )

(Via)
Love how the logs are cut to size.  Gorgeous!

Here is one that was inspired by CB2
My daughter drew this for my laundry room.

There is our Unconventional (artsy) Tree.

I will have a lot more to share with you in upcoming posts : )

Have you done something in your Holiday decorating that is different than "normal"?  Would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...