Monday, July 18, 2011

Dreaming of Something Cool

Happy Monday!

It is going to be a scorcher here in the midwest with temperatures in the Chicago area around 107 degrees and might I add the humidity.  My poor hair is definitely going to suffer : (

All of this got me thinking about something cool...


Just looking at it brings relief. 

Here are some more places that will help remedy on this steamy day.




Doesn't that make you just say, "AAAHHH."

Wishing you all a "dip in the cool" this week.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful images. found your blog through a friend. thank you for posting. oh, new follower. will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly , these cool pool pics are AWESOME !!! I love the design of ALL OF THEM. I can't wait to share your blog with my fellow design peeps & friends. Big love , LYNNE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...