Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pillow Talk And A DIY

I love old movies and some of my favorites are with Doris Day.

Just finished watching Pillow Talk

Their chemistry was amazing and the set design..divine!

(Brad Allen's apartment)

The spiral staircase with the gold railing.  Loving the half curved wall..private yet open.

(Jan's apartment)
The oversized gold lamps make such a statement.  Enjoying the contrast of a low lying bed and the height of the bedside tables.

Again the mixture of golds with a pop of color.

Divider shelf unit

I am totally convinced I should have been an adult in the 50's and 60's.  

Do you get inspired with design by watching films?


BTW..
Check out The Aestate with an awesome DIY that I know you will love
Shibori Tutorial































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love!! OMG love these pictures. Can you believe I've never seen this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I watched it with my girls the other night and they were laughing..it was great. Doris Day plays an interior designer so the set design is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...