Friday, March 30, 2012

Vintage Score

Good Morning!

I went out recently with friend/client to look for a credenza for her space.  We found what she wanted at the first store we went to but I was looking for something also.  I wanted to replace my art over my bar area..
It just wasn't doing anything for me anymore.

So, I took her to this shop that has so many amazing vintage finds.  I always go way to the back because that's usually where the good stuff is and where most people don't go look.  And I found what I was looking for.

Here is my new art..

I love it even more after I saw this..

This is $379 
and I got mine for $20.  Can I say score!

Hope your weekend is full of good deals : )

4 comments:

  1. What a score! I love yours better then the One Kings Lane one. Great find for your already lovely space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohhoooo!! You found a GREAT bargain !! You go girl !!!
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find! I agree, I like yours better than the OKL one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Right now I am looking to find a deal on a stereo console.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...