Friday, March 16, 2012

When It Calls...I Can't Help But Answer

Good Afternoon!
I don't know about you guys but I am so enjoying this warm weather.  I personally believe we have skipped over spring and gone right into summer.  I must say it's alright with me and calms down the yearning from my island roots.

Let's talk about calming the beast for a minute..
I was out with my kids to get them summer clothes and I promise I was heading to the clothing store but I just happened to end up someplace completely different.  
I told them we would make it to where we needed to go..

I went in with something in mind because I was tired of seeing this empty wall in my kitchen..

and this caught my eye (kitchen not yet finished..just new paint and knobs)

Yes, it was love at first sight.

I was so proud.

Here it is in the space.


I love the way it looks against the wall color.  Oh..I also walked out with this too..


The wall clock.  I got all this for a steal.  This clock reminds me of this one

from Restoration Hardware.

BTW...I did take my kids to get some stuff for summer.  We were all happy : )

Are you getting spring fever to do some shopping as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...