Monday, May 7, 2012

I Am At It Again

Good Afternoon!

How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was relaxing and I got to do my favorite thing..garage sales & thrifting : )

I was out walking my dog and I came to the second day of a garage sale.  Awesome. If you go on the first day the people running the sale don't normally negotiate price.  The second day..they are anxious to get rid of their stuff.

When I went up to the house the gentleman told me he was willing to negotiate prices because it was the last day of the sale.  Offered that info without me even asking.

So I found a couple of items..
when I brought them to him can I just say he gave me like 99% off. 

I am not going to argue : )

I got this art deco tray from the 1940's




 and a tic tac toe game


I also have this beauty waiting for me..will be picking it up in the next couple weeks

(pics taken in store)

 french provincial side table (brass)

  Wishing you all many good deals this week : )































3 comments:

  1. Amazing finds! I'm so jealous, I haven't been to a good garage sale in a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are awesome! Good on you for getting such good deals!
    xAmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I thrive on getting a deal. Jessica, I wish you were around here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...