Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Moment Of Beauty

Good Morning!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day.  I couldn't have asked for better weather.  I like it when there are no clouds in the sky and all you see is a bright blue expanse, sunny, and the green trees.  

This year we have had so many butterflies..really unusual I must say.

My daughter said she was going to catch a swallowtail.  I have never seen one up close.  After a few minutes of saying that she comes in and..

 I was in awe!  How absolutely gorgeous is this creature.  All the intricate details..and color.

We went outside and I was able to get these shots..




                                        After I finished taking the pics she said..
                          "Mommy, are you happy?  Did it make you happy to see one?"

Just to know that she caught one just for me so that I could have that experience is so priceless!

I love being a Mom.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...