Thursday, August 2, 2012

Demolition..Gotta Love It

How is everyone?  It has been awhile.  I have been working on the Byron Forest Preserve remodel and things are coming along.  You can see the before pics and read about the project here.


One of the best parts of the transformation is the demolition.  It gives a sneak peek into what the final product will be.  This is the entry..
 Walls were removed.  No more "Burger King" tile..that's what my husband calls it.  Btw..I have "Burger King" tile in my kitchen.  I will rejoice the day that is gone.  Ok, I need to focus ; )

 Through the entryway.  Columns were stripped down and they will be wrapped with cedar.

 Hallway to restrooms.

 Receptionist area..
I can not wait for the finished product.  I am like a kid in the candy store : )

BTW...
I have had my family here for the past week and it has been so awesome.  They came at a great time and were able to be here for my son's birthday.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Always looking for these kinds of great content and information over the internet. Really very appreciating. Keep it up Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...