Friday, October 28, 2011

Living Room Coming Together

Good Afternoon!  

I am really excited to show you more on the living room and the pieces that are making it all come together.

Not long ago we had our birch tree in our backyard come down in a windstorm

and I had an idea : )
The wall in my living space was totally empty..

I decided to make them into sculptural light pieces that would also expand the height of the ceiling.

We cut the birch to 9ft and placed them in wood containers that I got at Pier1 for $15, placed marble chips from Home Depot for $3.99 and placed Grundtal lights in the center from Ikea.

I had been wanting these curtains from Ikea for 3yrs after I had seen them on an episode of Sarah's House on Hgtv.

I bought this lamp from Pier1 as well from their clearance section for $25..now the other lamp I was borrowing from my family room could be returned..lol.

Here is my son asleep and after I looked at this picture the chair was calling out for a pillow..and so was my sofa.


The pillows we bought from good ol' Ikea.


My eye caught this piece at a consignment store..
hmmm...

Have a great weekend everyone : )


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...