Friday, October 7, 2011

Basement Drain Part 3: The Why and How

Good afternoon : )
I want to thank all of you who have visited my guest blog post at Welcome To The Laundromat.  Thank you for sharing part of your heart with me as well.

Continuing about our basement...
We are finally making progress with this drain.  If you have missed out on the previous posts you can check them out here and here.

My husband, Corey, is going to explain why we were having drain issues and how to fix it.





Here is a blooper..too funny : )

I will be sharing the wrap up of this project very soon. 
  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the little adventures in life : )

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this a major project! Kudos to you guys for taking it on by yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...