Monday, November 7, 2011

Can It Be : Living Room Reveal

                           Good Morning!  Isn't it wonderful to get that extra hour of sleep?  That is one of the things I look forward to with the changing of the seasons.

Speaking of looking forward, I am so happy to share with you our living room reveal.  Now I must be honest we are not completely done but what has to be accomplished is minor.

Here is the inspiration for the space..

My daughter found this picture while we were at the mall.  Everything from the color of the walls to the the feel of the room came from this.

 You can check out the process here, here, and here.

Remember this piece?
It came home with me months later after heavy negotiations with the store owner.


The ottoman...
I got for free.  It was about to be thrown out in the trash.

And when not in use fits perfectly underneath the side table.

Walking in from the foyer.

My daughter enjoying a quiet time reading.


There is a lady that we know who makes these beautiful crochet blankets.  She graciously gives them to us.  I own five of them now. 



Magazine ladder .. ladder from a one hundred year old barn.
Floor lamp from a garage sale.

Vase purchased at garage sale for $1

EVENING PICTURES








I still have more to do.  Looking forward to Thanksgiving now : )

Have a great week everyone!





5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, my friend! come to Colorado and help me with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the up lit potted birch branches with the beautiful bridge painting and the dresser. The whole vignette is gorgeous. You captured the feel of the horse picture. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love all the little interesting and personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for you sweet comments. It's coming together. You all are such an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my FAVORITE verse!!! Love your room - sleek but inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...